If you love Pittsburgh as much as we do, then show the love by volunteering for DOORS OPEN Pittsburgh 2019!
Event Date: October 5 & 6, 2019
Volunteer Roles include:
Greeters – you will greet people at the entrance of a select building, check their tickets and keep count of visitors.
Docent – you will present information about the buildings to our visitors. This information will be provided to you by Doors Open Pittsburgh, although we do encourage our Docents to develop their own “script” based on the information provided.
Event Center – based in Market Square, the DOORS OPEN Pittsburgh Event Center will be the palace where visitors can purchase tickets, get answer to basic event questions and pick up a copy of the Event Guide; you would be responsible for assisting with these tasks.
As a Volunteer, please know:
- All volunteer shifts will be 3 ½ hours long…the time moves quickly, and in most cases, you will be paired with another person.
- Available shifts will include: 9:30a-1p and 1p-4:30p.
- You get to choose what time of day and what building you would like to volunteer!
- A 1-hour mandatory in-person training will be required (multiple dates/locations will be made available for 2 weeks before the event)
- You will receive a snappy orange DOORS OPEN volunteer shirt
- You will receive 2 free, Priority Passes to enjoy the event
- You will be invited to a post-event celebration
- Click the link below
- You will receive a confirmation email from Doors Open Pittsburgh immediately following.
--- If you do not, your registration was not received, please try again ---
- In late August/early September, you will receive another email from Doors open Pittsburgh that will allow you to select your Volunteer role, time/day and building of your choice to volunteer
- At this time, you will also sign up for a mandatory one hour in-person training session. These training sessions will be made available in Downtown, North Hills and at/near Oakland.
Click Here to Complete the Volunteer Signup Form